From routine cleanings and fillings to cosmetic procedures and TMJ (jaw joint problems) treatment, Dr. Stoller's office is equipped to handle all your dental needs. To help you understand your options, we've included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
Whether you're a high school senior or a senior citizen, the smile of your dreams is within reach. There's so much that can be done these days to enhance the appeal of a smile. From powerful, professional whitening treatments to amazingly realistic porcelain veneers to state-of-the-art dental implants, there's a wide range of exciting possibilities for men and women of any age. At our office, you'll get the best modern dentistry has to offer!
Our Cosmetic Dentistry services include:
- Cosmetic Bonding , to repair small chips or cracks
- Cosmetic Gum Surgery , to frame your teeth beautifully
- Crowns & Bridgework , to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants , for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Inlays & Onlays , to fill teeth with larger cavities
- Invisalign® Clear Aligners , for highly discreet orthodontic treatment
- Orthodontic Treatment , to move teeth into the right position
- Porcelain Veneers , for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Removable Dentures , to help you smile again
- Teeth Whitening , to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Tooth-Colored Fillings , for a completely natural, healthy look
- Tooth Contouring & Reshaping , for a pleasing tooth shape
We also offer:
- Oral Cancer Screenings , to detect disease at a curable stage
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy , to prevent tooth loss
- Professional Teeth Cleanings , to maintain good oral health
- Root Canal Treatment , to save an infected tooth
- Sealants , to protect children's teeth from decay
- TMJ/TMD Treatment , for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions , when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
If you are missing one or more teeth, dental implants offer the comfort and security of a permanent replacement that looks and functions just like your natural teeth. Dental implants also help preserve the tooth-supporting bone in your jaw that deteriorates when even one tooth is lost.
- About Dental Implants
- Bone Grafting for Dental Implants
- Frequently Asked Questions About Dental Implants
- Hidden Consequences of Losing Teeth
- Top Reasons to Choose Dental Implants
Initial Oral Examination
Your initial oral examination includes a visual examination, charting, periodontal probing, diagnosis and treatment recommendations. We will also take x-rays, which includes the panoramic x-ray for proper diagnosis of the anterior (front) and posterior (back) teeth as well as the bite-wing x-ray series for proper diagnosis of proximal decay of posterior teeth.
Our state-of-the-art, in-office Power Bleaching system will make your teeth whiter in less than 1.5 hours. Another option is our home bleaching system you take with you for results in 2 weeks. You can also consider a combination program of both systems for optimal, long-term results.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.